21.12.04

A Happy December To All!

Wow, the past couple weeks have been chock full of good news! Grades were good, in fact they were better than good, redeeming myself to some extent. I feel useful to the world and quite creative to boot with this screenplay I'm writing. In the end I'm sure it will be a second rate sci-fi flick that never gets made, but I don't care! But I'd say bestest is that two wonderful people and greatest of friends announced their engagement! I'm ecstaticlly exuberant (that's a word, right?) for one of my favorite Elliot Circle friends, Anna(!) and one of the few non-Circles I am glad to say I love and call friend, Randy! That saturday I found out had already been one of my best days (ever) but once this bit of news topped it off I became as giddy as a school boy. And I think I remained that way for at least 6 hours. Talk about exhasution. I hadn't laughed like that in... in well... well more time than I can remember!

Plus I've been generally ignoring the news of the state of the world. At first I was simply busy, then I kinda like being in the dark. Let's ee how long that lasts!

Anyway, it's december and much free time abounds. I'm the Ridge/Knoxvegas metropolitan area (as always) and would very much like to know when others will be and whether or not they like me enough to hang out, party, date, sleep together, whatever. I know that this is really just my monthy post, so I don't expect anyone to read this regularly, let alone respond in any sort of quick (from my POV) manner. Regardless, there it is. Happy few weeks off fromt he world (if you have it)!!!



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?